Source:原创          2018-09-15 14:46:29      2950 views
1. Hello/Good morning/Good afternoon. [Company name], [your name] speaking, how may I help you?
例句：Good morning! Quick Translations, Alice speaking. How may I help you?
2. [Company name], [your name] speaking.（为1的缩减版）
3. Hello, this is [your name] from [company name].
例句：Hello, this is Neil Jenkins from ABC Travels.
4. Hi, it's [your name] from [company name].
5. May I speak to [person's name]?
例句：May I (please) speak to Mr. Smith?
6. I'd like to speak to [person's name], please.
7. I'm calling to ask about/discuss/clarify…
例句：I'm calling to ask about your current printing promotion.我想问问贵公司目前的打印促销情况
8. I just wanted to ask…
例句：I just wanted to ask if you need any more articles for next month's magazine. 我就是想问问贵刊下个月是否需要更多的文章
9. Could you tell me…?
例句：Could you tell me the address of Friday's networking event? 能否告诉我星期五社交活动的地址？
10. Hi, [first name], how are you?
11. How are you getting on with…?
例句：How are you getting on with preparations to change office buildings next month? 贵公司下个月换办公楼的事情准备的咋样了？
12. I'm sorry, she/he's not here today. Can I take a message?
13. I'm afraid he/she's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?
14. Could I ask who's calling, please?
15. I'll give him/her your message as soon as he/she gets back.
16. Could you please take a message? Please tell her/him that…
例句：Could you please take a message? Please tell her that Cindy from accounting called about Mr. Shapiro's expense reports.麻烦带个话可以吗？请告诉她会计部Cindy找她关于Shapiro先生的费用报告的事情。
17. I'd like to leave her/him a message. Please let her/him know that…
例句：I'd like to leave him a message. Please let him know that tomorrow's lunch meeting is cancelled. 我想给他留个言，请您告诉他明天的午餐聚会取消了。
18. When is a good time to call?
19. When is she/he going to be back?
20. Could I ask what company you're with? 请问您是哪家公司？
21. Could you give me your mobile number, please?
22. Could you spell that for me, please?
23. How do you spell that, please?
24. Let me see if I got that right. 让我看看我记对了没有
25. Would you mind speaking up a bit? I can't hear you very well. 请您大声一点好吗？
26. I'm sorry, I didn't catch your first name.不好意思您的名字我没听清楚
27. Shall we say January 20?
28. How about the following week?
29. Would the week of January 18 work for you?
30. What would you suggest?
31. Do you have a time/place in mind?
32. Could you send me an email with the detailed offer?
33. Do you mind sending me the report again, please?
34. I'll ask him to call you as soon as he gets back.
35. I'll send you the report as soon as possible.
36. I'm afraid I can't give you that information.
37. Sorry, but I'm not allowed to give details about that.
38. Thank you very much for your help.
39. Thanks for calling.
40. Thank you for your time.