Source:原创          2018-08-27 21:09:49      11730 views
1. Would it be possible to arrange another time later in the week?
2. I'd prefer to meet on Friday if that is possible...
3. How about Friday at 11? Is it convenient for you/ Would that suit you?
4. Something came up. Could you please reschedule my appointment?
5. Would you be free to meet early next week?
6. Is it possible to cancel (or postpone/ push back) my appointment?
7. I'm afraid I must postpone/ cancel my appointment/ I'm afraid I have another meeting.
8. Sorry, could I reschedule my appointment?
1. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen business, I will be unable to keep our appointment for tomorrow afternoon.
2. I'm sorry, I have an emergency...
3. Well, I'm sorry I can't make it to the appointment I have.
4. I can't attend/ I can't come/ I can't be on time/ I can't make it.
5. I hope it doesn't inconvenience you too much...
6. I'm afraid that I have to cancel our meeting on Wednesday, as something unexpected has come up.
7. (informal) Something has just cropped up. I'm awfully sorry...
8. I'm calling to cancel my 5 o'clock appointment with Mr Deen tomorrow, please.
9. Sorry, I can't go out with you tomorrow, Jane...