Source:互联网          2017-09-08 00:10:34      14215 views
1. May/Can I leave a message?
2. Is it possible to leave a message?
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我？
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我？
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话？
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电？
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。
1. When will he be back? 他何时回来？
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来？
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗？
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来？
1. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话，并且我明天会再打给他。
1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系？
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗？
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他？
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗？
1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me?
1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好，富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗？
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部，我是卡洛。
Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位？
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话，别的人可以帮你吗？
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话，有什么我可以帮你吗？
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉，他正在打电话。
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗？
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗？
4. Just a moment. He is on his way.