Source:互联网          2017-09-01 00:08:57      2490 views
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时，说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉，他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉，我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。
1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起，这里没有人叫那个名字
2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。
1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。
2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。
3. He's here but he's not at his dest right now. 他有来上班，不过现在不在座位上。
4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。
5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉，他刚才外出了。
2.表达在或不在时，也可以用比较简单的： He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.
1. He is off today. 他今天休假。
2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。
3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。
1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。
2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。
3. He has gone home. 他回家了。
1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。
2. He's on sick leave taday. 她今天请病假。
3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。
1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。
2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差，要到7月22日才能回来。
3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。
1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。
1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.
2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.
1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。
2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。
1. Some of the pages of your fax are missing.